Make Offer Persistent

Does anyone know how to make and offer persistent so that it is always available in the self-serve? I am using Manage Application Management Groups for creating offers. The task is set to reapply an unlimited number of times when relevant, and the relevance will always evaluate to true.

I found this relevance in an old post. Is that what is required to make and offer persistent?

not exists last active time of action or ( absolute value of ( now - last active time of action ) ) > 1 * second

I think I got this figured out. I believe the answer is that there needs to be some relevance to evaluate from false back to true for the task to reappear in the self-serve. If you don’t have any other relevance that evaluates to false and then true again, this relevance satisfies the requirement.

not exists last active time of action or ( absolute value of ( now - last active time of action ) ) > 1 * second

As reported in the prior forum post the other action setting required is to set the action to “reapply x/unlimited number of times”.

https://forum.bigfix.com/t/making-a-persistent-offer/4085

1 Like

Exactly right. And that’s a form of the relevance we append for the “Reapply while relevant, waiting X minutes between reapplications”

1 Like