Want to export data of Installed Software

Hi Team,

I want to export list of Office component through Big Fix Web reports. please guide me steps.

Microsoft Office Suite Information (Windows).bes (58.5 KB)

Hi,

Activiate Microsoft Office Suite analysis in your environment and fetch the office installed details from the Web report.

Attached office’s analysis for your refrence.

Thanks,
Shaban

Hi Shahban Brother,

Can you please call me on my number which is +91-9580326153 for further discussion.

When i am exporting data on Web reports then its not showing the Lync version.

Basically my requirement is that I want to know when which application name +version installed on which computers.

Check the installed applications analysis in the windows console. You may need to activate it. You need the info to appear in the Windows Console before it will appear in Web Reports.

Related:

Can you please share me steps for activating it. Because i don’t see any options on Web reports portal for that.

On this screenshot, I think you just need to click on ‘Edit Columns’ and add a column for ‘Installed Applications - Windows’. When you add this column, click the ‘+’ symbol beside the column name so that each result will get a separate row on the results; otherwise, all of the installed software list for the computer will be merged into a single row result.

The Analysis must be active already, as you were able to filter the results to show only the computers with Skype installed; now you just need to add the installed application list to the result details.

Sir i tried your steps but no luck.

Can you please share me steps.