Service Graph Connector for BigFix

Hi All!

I’m testing the Service Graph Connector for BigFix to grab hardware/software data from BigFix Inventory to ServiceNow CMDB. There are almost 7k computer on BigFix Inventory but the Service Graph Connector for BigFix imports 3k computer.

I noticed that the missing computers are virtual computers.

Does anyone have any idea to fix this please?

Hello!

In order for the ServiceGraph Connector for BigFix to pull information about a given computer/endpoint from BigFix Inventory, you have to have Detailed Hardware Scan data. Be sure that the detailed hardware scan is enabled, and that the Hardware Inventory Status is ‘OK’ within BigFix Inventory: https://help.hcltechsw.com/bigfix/10.0/inventory/Inventory/admin/c_agent_statuses.html

Hi Aram!

I have confimed that the detailed hardware scan is enabled, and the Hardware Inventory Status is ‘No VM Manager Data’ because the missing computer/endpoint are running on a public cloud as Azure, AWS and GCP and I’m not able to configure a VM Manager connection to them.

Is there some alternative to ServiceGraph Connector for BigFix grab the info from computer/endpoint where the status is ‘No VM Manager Data’? I mean, is there some workaround to that please?

Hi @BrunoFerreira, please see the following post for the procedure to resolve your No VM Manager Data issue: