No VMmanager Data error for Azure cloud agents in ILMT

Hi All,

In our environment, we have a few Microsoft azure agents installed.

for those endpoints, I am facing a No VM manager Data issue in ILMT,

I run the Identify Computers on Public Cloud fixlet successfully then also I am facing the No VMmanager Data issue in ILMT.

can you please help me with how to resolve this issue.

Thanks in Advance…

@anil18 - a few questions:

• Have you successfully run Task 20: Run Capacity Scan and Upload Results on these endpoints?
  • Are your LMT imports also running successfully?
  • Can you confirm that the computer setting ILMT_SUA_public_cloud_name = azure exists on these endpoints?

@itsmpro92

Run Capacity Scan completed successfully on some servers but those also showed No VM manager Data issue.

ILMT import is running successfully without fail.

Computer setting ILMT_SUA_public_cloud_name = azure is not set on any endpoints, can you explain these settings, please.

ILMT_SUA_public_cloud_name = azure is the result of running Task 102: Identify Computers on Public Clouds. I suggest that you try again.

In the Description of the Task there is a dropdown list where you would select Microsoft Azure. This provides the value of the setting in resulting action.

Next, take action on this Task and target your endpoints in the Azure cloud.

Finally, check the Analysis: Identified Public Cloud Computers to verify that the setting has been established, or check the individual computers for the ILMT_SUA_public_cloud_name setting with the value azure.

2 Likes