Script error opening Deployment Health Checks Dashboard

Hi all,

Recently (not sure when it exactly started but a short while ago it was working fine) we started seeing a script error message box popping up when using the Deployment Health Checks dashboard in the Console. The dashboard does not start after that and the window remains in the “Loading…” state. Similar to what @jgstew posted about a year ago, see Issues with Console Dashboards and Internet Explorer versions - wizards.js IE11 incompatibility. The consoles we use are currently at version 9.2.11.19, running on several different versions of Windows. The issue only occurs with this particular dashboard, the others seem to be working fine.

Now I’m pretty sure that nothing has changed since it last worked so my thinking goes towards a change in the script itself (wizards.js?). Is anyone else having the same problem?

1 Like

Hi Rich,
Multiple accounts having same issue from my competency.

Hi Richard, I am facing some issue, recently it was working fine bot now its showing script error. Our Bigfix application install on RHEL7 and we are accessing console through Citrix profile.

Working fine for me on version 9.5.7. Your best bet here is to open a support case.

Richard:
We are also experiencing the same script error referencing “wizards.js” call on all OS versions. Has anyone opened a support case on this issue?

Thanks for the feedback. I opened a support case today.

Hi,
there is an issue with the Deployment Health Checks dashboard in BigFix version 9.2.x.
There are several cases already opened for the issue, we are working to release a new BES Support version asap.

1 Like

Thank you for this information/confirmation Elisa!

I got informed by Support that the issue has been resolved. The fix is available with version 1384 of the BES Support site. Working fine again now!

what is the fix name Rich? I did not find with number.

The fix is contained in the updated site contents. No need to take action.

1 Like