Report Available: Fixlet Compliance by Computer Group

What is that blocked plugin icon on rhe browser bar? Flash?

Did you get ant response? Im having the same issue…Im not able to see any charts on any browsers.

On version 9.5.13.130 using the latest Firefox

As Flash is being deprecated, you’ll see this more often. However, you should be able to open the plugin settings on the browser and allow Flash to run, assuming Flash is installed on the system where you’re running the report.

Is there a way to get this report now the developerworks site has been shut down?

Hi Team,

I had this report provided by one of my colleauge but when I am trying to import it it always stuck in loading in web report. could any one help me on this.

I any one want I can upload the java scfipt and beswrpt file which i am importing and using.

Kindy help me on this please.

Thankyou

were you able to get this report and if yes is it working fine for you ??

Hi @leewei,

Is there a way to get the Patch report of last month lets say for August 2020 through Fixlet group V2 on certain group of computers?
If we can do though relevance can you help me with the relevance?

Thank you,

Regards,
Riyazbasha

@leewei is there a downloadable link available currently for the Compliance Report considering the old links are no longer acccessible?

Sorry that I don’t know where the HCL team might have moved the download links.

1 Like

They’ve been added to the BigFix Wiki at HCL:

Schedulable Compliance by Computer or Content Reports

Interactive Fixlet Compliance by Computer Group Report

Interactive Fixlet Compliance by Content Report

Scroll to the bottom of each page and look for the Attachments link.

2 Likes

Hello,

I’m sure it has been asked prior to this, but I can’t seem to find the question anywhere.

Will this report be updated to not use Flash since Flash will be EOL in 2021?

1 Like

Now that Adobe Flash is no longer supported is there a update (fix) for this by any chance?

4 Likes

New “Flash-free” dashboards should be available. If you’ve not received them yet, make sure that the BESGatherDB service is running and no errors in the GatherDB.log on your root BES server for the applicable external site. Additionally, purge the local cache of your BES console and restart your session. If these two steps do not resolve your issues, please open a support case with our L2 team.

This “Flash Free” is applicable to this particular Custom report-Interactive Fixlet Compliance by Computer Group Report ? I don’t see any error in the GatherDB.log. How does one purge the local cache on my BES Console?

Dashboards are now “flash-free”, but custom reports may be another animal.

To clear the local cache of your BES console, click “File” then “Preferences” then click the “Clear Cache” button in the lower right of the screen then click “OK”. Once that’s all done, close your BES console session and then reload it.

Please note that reloading of your BES console will take longer after clearing your cache as it will have to rebuild the local SQLite database.

Thank you @cmcannady. Yes my originally question was posed about the custom report - Interactive Fixlet Compliance by Computer Group Report1. Now that Flash is no longer suppported this custom report doesn not show the pie graph and outstanding fixlets:

. If anyone is using this and have the same issue please let me know.

Unfortunately @leewei is no longer associated with BigFix. I would recommend opening a BigFIx Idea (aka RFE) regarding this matter so that our offering management team can properly evaluate and prioritize customer requests.

If someone on the Insights team wants to rebuild this report using Insights and PowerBI or Tableau, I’m sure it would be highly appreciated. I know we would use it.

3 Likes

In the meantime, have you tried the two custom reports that are here:
https://bigfix-wiki.hcltechsw.com/wikis/home?lang=en-us#!/wiki/BigFix%20Wiki/page/Schedulable%20Compliance%20by%20Computer%20or%20Content%20Reports%20v1.1

Both the “Schedulable Compliance by Computer Template” and “Schedulable Compliance By Content Template” provide some interaction and filtering, but don’t have a flash dependency

1 Like

Hello,
I would like to ask you about Schedulable Compliance by Computer report.
I have to modify the table’s ordering and I found it in script:

Compliance
What is the option for this?

I have another task with this report: I have to collapse the table where Compliance is 100%.
How can I do it?

Thank you for your help!