Report Available: Baseline Compliance by Computer Group

I tried this. I removed the site , and source severity and was able to show results.

However I think the report that is the interactive report which shows compliance and outstanding fixlets without the graph makes the most since. if the graph is removed can this report be delivered by email . the reason this reports makes since is that it lists by endpoint the patches that are needed against the baseline.

@jwgibson949, it would not be easy to make the interactive report email-able. It is written to be interactive in that the filters are determined at runtime, and also there the endpoints/computers in the bottom grid are only shown when a Fixlet is selected. Those are all runtime interactions not possible with a static emailed report.

Thanks for the response Lee Wei and that is understood.

Just to add I have had requests to provide before and after report that shows the same details from this same report template but only of the last two viewe of this report , " Compliance for all" and “Outstanding fixlets” for all when compared to a baseline or patching site. Which lists the computer with applicable patches in the list as well as providing summary view.

Hi Lee, Thank you so much for this report. Just a quick question, when I make additional filter changes why do I keep getting NaN% instead of the graph? And once this starts is hard to get the graph back again no matter if I change it back to the priginal or not. Any thoughts

Hi, did you ever get this resolved? I’m get NAN% also and I really need to get some reports out for the bosses. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Would anyone have this Report to share or a more current one that is based on computer baseline compliance?

Check here: