Implementing DSA

Hello,

We are running with the Single instance Bigfix Server Architecture in our enviornment. Now the requirement comes that we have to Implement DSA for the same ? how can i implement the same ?
Any Suggestions???

Have you reviewed the documentation around DSA?

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/Tivoli%20Endpoint%20Manager/page/Disaster%20Server%20Architecture

Do you have specific questions around its implementation?

Thanks Aram,

The document is really helpful. I will follow this one and will update in case of any queries.

Thanks

Hi Aram,
Implementing DSA
i have post my query regarding the Implementation of DSA and i have configured it . But i am not sure how to configure the replication between the two , and it is giving me the errors as well.
so if you are having some document regarding the same please share it with us.

Thanks
Mayank

Hello Mayank,

The following link may also help in terms of documentation:

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSQL82_9.5.0/com.ibm.bigfix.doc/Platform/Config/c_understanding_replication.html?cp=SS6MCG_9.5.0

Is this a Windows or RHEL-based Root Server? What sort of errors are you seeing (and where?)?

Hi Aram,

Thanks for the document.

I am facing an error now, the DSA server is not able to connect to Database while opening the Diagnostics tool it is giving the error " waiting for the database to become available.

Also i have created the registry entries for the replication user on the both the servers , configure the system DSN with the same user id and password.
still replication is not happening.

Checking the Fill db and gather db logs getting below error : Thu, 16 Jun 2016 09:50:00 +0530 ā€“ 2300 ā€“ Unexpected exception: Windows Error 0x8009000b: Key not valid for use in specified state.

Please suggest

Thanks

Did you manage to solve it? I have a server change migration with the same error.

This thread is from eight years ago. Iā€™d recommend starting a new thread describing your issue, or opening a ticket with Support.

2 Likes