Get analysis with relevance query

how to get all analysis that evaluate “every report” with relevance query??

@Aram

Please see the evaluation period of <bes property> inspector.

1 Like

yeah i tried and get nothing =
@Aram

Can you paste an example relevance that you tried where it didn’t return the expected results?

Does this result in anything for you?

names of bes properties whose (evaluation period of it as string = "00:00:00")

This is session relevance so you’ll need to evaluate it in either the presentation debugger or the session relevance tester

i need to get this but instead “once per dat” i want to get only thoes that “every report”
from here:

i tried to do this and got nothing:

(name of it) of bes analyses whose ( evaluated of it as string = “00:00:00”)

@Aram
@SLB

its in the property when i create new analysis

called - “evaluate every:”

@SLB
@Aram

names of bes properties whose (evaluation period of it as string = “00:00:00”)

ok now i see taht this relevance give me what i looking for
thank you

how can i see now properties that not in “master action site”??
@SLB
@Aram

What you are looking to do is add a filter to the results, right? That is done with via whose. Additionally, the filter you’d like to add is a condition of the <bes property> object (i.e. those properties that are not in a particular site). So, the first step is to find out what sort of properties/inspectors there are for the <bes property> object. These are available for reference on developer.bigfix.com here: https://developer.bigfix.com/relevance/reference/bes-property.html. Though unrelated to the question, the first property listed on that page is likely one of interest to you as well (analysis flag of <bes property>) if you want to only return properties that are in an analysis.

But to address your question, you’ll have to note that it is an analysis that is in a particular site (not really the property of an analysis). This leads us to source analysis of <bes property>. And looking at what is available for the object, we see various methods to filter on the site, including master site flag of <bes fixlet>.

Putting these together, we get something like this:

names of bes properties whose (analysis flag of it AND evaluation period of it as string = "00:00:00" AND not master site flag of source analysis of it)

thank you very much!
and where i can see all the names of sites? like master and the others?
@Aram

(display name of site of source analysis of it, name of it) of bes properties whose (analysis flag of it AND evaluation period of it as string = "00:00:00" AND not master site flag of source analysis of it)

1 Like

and one more question aram.
you write here “master” in the site , the display name of it its "action site"
how can i know how to write every sites?
like " BES Support"
Or “Patches”

@Aram

You mean something like this ?
(display name of site of source analysis of it, display name of source analysis of it, name of it) of bes properties whose (analysis flag of it AND evaluation period of it as string = "00:00:00" AND not master site flag of source analysis of it)

Rosario.

hey,
no :sweat_smile:

i mean to :
there is many sites right?
master
custom
and more
how can i see the documentation of them

like-
master is -> Master Action Sites
custom is -> Custom Sites

what is for “External Sites”?

@Aram
@rgangemi

I had referenced the documentation above :slight_smile: Please search for the term ‘site’ under: https://developer.bigfix.com/relevance/reference/bes-fixlet.html

Here are some inspectors for reference:

custom site flag of <bes fixlet> : boolean 
master site flag of <bes fixlet> : boolean 
operator site flag of <bes fixlet> : boolean
site of <bes fixlet> : bes site

so from what i saw there is no parameter of “external sites”
:disappointed_relieved:

@Aram
@rgangemi

So, external sites are all the others…as such, you can filter out master, operator, and custom sites to get just external sites:

(display name of site of source analysis of it, name of it) of bes properties whose (analysis flag of it AND evaluation period of it as string = "00:00:00" AND not master site flag of source analysis of it AND not custom site flag of source analysis of it AND not operator site flag of source analysis of it)

haha:sweat_smile:
thank you very much aram!!

but i mean that i dont want only the external site:slight_smile:

@Aram
@rgangemi

So you want master action site or custom site or operator site?

@trn
@Aram

see the second?
External sites