Fixlet not reapplying even when relevant

I have created a Fixlet that is meant to take an action whenever it’s relevant, with no delay. I have it set to consider it successful if all the code completes, which it does. It then sits in Fixed status and never reapplies. Now I have a feeling the relevance never becomes False, even for a few mins, so that may be a factor. My questions does the relevance have to be False for a short period before going back to True and get the action again, or can it stay True and get it applied over and over again?

Thanks for your help,
Matt

I’m wondering why you are having something reapply if it doesn’t have relevance that goes to false?

In general, it is best to have all fixlets/tasks have relevance that goes to false when completed. Not having relevance that goes to false should be rare.

If you set “Reapply this action” “whenever it becomes relevant again” then it must go to false, then back to true.

If you set “Reapply this action” “while relevant, waiting” … “minutes between applications” then it will reapply even if the relevance does not otherwise go to false.

It’s for testing. That’s what I thought, but I didn’t know the “waiting MM between” worked that way. Perfect!

Thanks JG, I own you again!

1 Like

The “waiting MM between” sets something in relevance to make the relevance go false for a period of time, so it just does it for you in a sense.