Cannot load license Overview in IEM console

I’m meeting the problem that I cannot load license overview in Dashboard using IEM console, Its still loading all of time and I can’t access to active some sites. Can you help me figure out where is exactly wrong? I have checked all services in BESDiagnostics and everything is green.
Loading… notification and I can’t access any services in dashboard.

What OS version? What version of IE?

Is Flash installed and enabled? Many dashboards are written in Flex/Flash.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply alot.
Im using version 9.1.1117.0, My OS is Windows Server 2008 R2.
If I dont install Flash player, Maybe It will notify that “You need to update the latest version of Flash Player”. In my case, It just notify that “Loading” and stuck there.

So do you have flash installed or not? What version?

Are you running the console on the Windows Server 2008 R2 server? Have you tried running the console on another workstation instead?

1 Like

I have tried running in another Windows Server 2008 R2 computer. But It still runs like normal.
I haven’t installed Flash player in this server. It’s really a big mistakes when I have to set up a group of servers. I forgot to check all of them carefully. Let me try it and hopefully that It can run.
Thanks for your support too much :D, If It can’t run, Hope that you can support me one more time :smiley:

You shouldn’t need to run the console on a server at all. You should either run it on a terminal server that is dedicated to running the console, or a workstation. It isn’t advisable to install Flash on random servers.

Sounds like License Overview dashboard is loading but you are having trouble activating certain content sites, is that correct?

It sounded to me that it isn’t actually loading, it just says it is loading and is stuck, and this prevents activating new sites.

exactly my problem. But now Im meeting some problems there Problem about config to connect to Bigfix server via proxy server and I can’t test your solution.
Can you spend your time to help me a little bit. Thanks you alot

Are you running the console on the Windows Server 2008 R2 server? Have you tried running the console on another workstation instead?