Cannot find a unique 11.0.0.175 agent image on the catalog for MicrosoftWindows x86_64

I am getting this error:

“Cannot find a unique 11.0.0.175 agent image on the catalog for MicrosoftWindows x86_64”

When deploying to multiple pc’s via the fixlet or wizard. I also get it when doing the standalone exe tool. I was going to try and look at the besclientsinstall.xml file but it is denied to see if there are any mismatches or issues with the XML. Any have any idea as to what the issue could be here?

Also when trying to install 11.0.1.104 I get the below error:

Did you open a support ticket on this? You indicated on your post last week you were going to…

That ticket was for running the install via the Wizard. This is running it via the fixlet. It won’t let me run it because of this error.

I do see what looks like a bug on the Task, but the CDT Wizard is working for me.

I think we need to update the Task to allow selecting between x86 vs ARM for the Windows 11.0.1 client. You should be able to select the 11.0.0 client in the Task and deploy that version in the meantime, and then upgrade BESClient to 11.0.1 after the installation.