I am pleased to announce an AMAZING update to the C3 set of projects!
For information on the C3 set of projects (and how to set it up with your BigFix Environment) please see the announcement post: C3 - Free BigFix Community Content Libraries This content is provided by the community, maintained by me and anyone who contributes to the repositories on github. This is not IBM provided or supported content.
This release includes a new site, new Fixlets, new Analyses. So much stuff!
- C3 Inventory - 57 Analyses (4 New), 16 Fixlets (1 New)
- C3 Patch - 59 Supported Applications
- C3 Protect - 28 Analyses, 69 Fixlets
- C3 Platform Kickstart - 35 Fixlets, 2 Analyses
- C3 Remote Control - 7 Fixlets, 7 Analyses
- C3 Software Usage - 14 Analyses (3 New), 3 Fixlets
C3 Software Usage is a Windows-Only Software Usage analyzer. There is a setup guide available here: https://github.com/strawgate/C3-Application-Usage/wiki/Software-Usage
- “Application Usage - Enterprise Document Management - Windows” - Provides usage information for Feith Document Management
- “Application Usage - File Sync - Windows” - Provides usage information for a DropBox
- “Application Usage - Remote Access - Windows” - Provides usage information for RDP and TeamViewer
- “Certificates - Windows” - Provides information about the Windows Certificate store including currently trusted certificates, expiring certificates, and expired certificates. Requires a certificate probe fixlet to be scheduled and run.
- “CommVault - Windows” - Provides information about the currently configured CommVault Galaxy Backup agent.
- “CorreLog - Windows” - Provides information about the current configured CorreLog log management agent
- “VPN - Windows” - Provides information about any VPN configurations deployed to, “All Users” (essentially Group Policy) and currently logged in users.
- “Users - Windows” - Improved detection of actual drive mappings for logged in users
To learn more about C3 please see the original announcement