Bigifix WebUI will be able to detect the VMs even if Bigfix clients are not installed on them?

Hi All ,

I want to get info like on how many VMs Bigifx clients are installed and on how many VMs Bigfix Clients are not installed .

Is there any that Bigfix WebUI can do this ??

Thanks in advance

Does this help? List of all VMs without Native agents

hi @JasonWalker ,

Thank you so much for the quick response

1. So this WebUI can be accessed on any other machines also (I mean not only on the main application server) if certain security groups rules are allowed??
  2. I have installed WebUI on our Bigfix Appserver but it is not opening through the browser giving not reachable error …do you know what are the possible causes for this error??

Lots of possible causes for the error, most likely a firewall or proxy is blocking your client’s connection to WebUI

hi @JasonWalker

If you have any document/link which clearly gives steps to install WebUI and how it can be made accessible to other VMs would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance

We have instructions at https://help.hcltechsw.com/bigfix/11.0/platform/Platform/Installation/c_installing_the_webui.html , but knowing what firewall filtering is in place in your network is beyond me.