HCL Software is pleased to announce the availability of BigFix Remote Control version 10.0 FP5
Unattended Remote Control: It is now possible to take control of a managed target located anywhere in the world! This reduces deskside IT management costs, travel costs, and improves 7x24 operations. This new feature provides the ability to remotely control managed targets on the internet that are connected through the Broker without a connection code. In addition, if using the Lite Web Portal, you can take control of such targets from anywhere.
Deployment Health Check Dashboard: A brand new dashboard that provides a real time view of the broker and target health status.
A new fixlet 405 is available to disable the prompt on privilege escalation during an On Demand Target session on Windows.
Introduced support for Windows 11
Resolved Defect Articles:
- KB0092788: RC 10 FP4 upgrade hangs at 89%
- KB0090886: Remote Control Broker install/upgrade on Windows: Unable to change the installation destination folder
- KB0090794: Corrected documentation for name of « dbcleaner.interval.period » setting
- KB0088343: BigFix remote Control search issue
- KB0090147: Broker service stopping due to many open sessions
Published site version:
Remote Control, site version 71 (Build Number 10.0.0.0518)
With kind regards,
The BigFix Remote Control Team