Baseline action status in case of not reported servers

Hello,
I’ve a usecase wherein we need to report the status of a baseline action.
If we’ve a baseline deployed on 10 servers and if any one of the server is in “not reported” state, we’re not getting the status for the whole action (even for the servers which are in reporting state and baseline componenets were applied onto them).
I verified this in presentation debugger and none of the actions with atleast 1 “not reported” servers shows up in the report.

I think we’ll need to see the query you are running, in order to suggest improvements upon it.
It’s certainly a common issue to craft a query that fails when one of the elements referenced does not have a value - often seen as a “singular expression” error.

Thanks Jason for the reply.
I’m using the following query that gets details of baseline actions.
I came across another thread that asks something similar “not reported” servers: Patch action servers are having not reported status

(name of computer of it | “n/a”, name of parent group of action of it | “n/a”, id of action of it as string | “n/a”, name of action of it | “n/a”, ((if cve id list of source fixlet of action of it = “” then “n/a” else cve id list of source fixlet of action of it) | “n/a”), status of it as string | “n/a”, preceding text of last " " of (start time of it as string) | “n/a”, preceding text of last " " of (end time of it as string) | “n/a”) of (results whose (status of it as string != “”) of top level bes actions whose (top level flag of it AND (name of it as lowercase contains “LINUX” as lowercase OR (name of it as lowercase contains “WINTEL” as lowercase)) AND (name of issuer of it = (“abc@xyz.corp”) AND time issued of it > (now - 1 * day))))