Application - Install ReaderDC (Win 32/64bit)

Hello All,

I am trying to install Application - Install ReaderDC (Win 32/64bit) through BigFix Silently, the action is getting completed but the installation of the application is not done on the server.
Can you please check the attach screenshot and let me know if any modification is required in action script.
Note:- In command prompt using the same command, I am able to install Adobe Reader successfully.

Shouldn’t the file end in .exe ?

It helps to look at existing fixlets/tasks as a guide as far as how to install something. Generally newer versions of the same software are installed in a very similar way as the older versions, though in the case of acrobat, there are MSI and EXE options which complicates the matter.

Even I tried .exe but facing same issue.
Will go through the Fixlet which you have sent to resolve the issue.

You’re missing an actionscript command to start running the action such as wait, so at a minimum, it should be wait dos "__Download\readerdc_en_ra_crd_install" /s. Of course, there are other options such as waithidden, run, and runhidden.

Sorry, disregard my previous comment. I didn’t realize dos was a valid action. Anyways, I believe with dos, you need to specify the fullpath and not just the relative path, such as C:\Program Files....

There’s also this topic that seems somewhat similar to you’re experiencing: Simple CMD Not Working

Do you need the __Download path on the extract command?