YUM Transaction History Last Date

Good day!

I am new to this forum and just starting with relevance language.
I was wondering if it is possible to modify YUM transaction history relevance to show only when the last update command was issued (last patch time and time stamp is what I need). The standard relevance which I include below gives too much information. Thank you very much for looking and for helping me.

if
(
(
exists file "/etc/centos-release"
whose
(
exists line
whose
(
exists match
(
regex “CentOS Linux release 8”
)
of it
)
of it
)
)
OR
(
exists file "/etc/redhat-release"
whose
(
exists line
whose
(
exists match
(
regex “Red Hat Enterprise Linux release 8”
)
of it
)
of it
)
)
)
then
(
if
(
exists setting "_BESClient_Yum_UseYumHistoryTextFile"
whose
(
value of it = “1”
)
of client
and
exists file “/var/opt/BESClient/EDRDeployData/YumHistory”
)
then
lines of file "/var/opt/BESClient/EDRDeployData/YumHistory"
else
(
it as string
)
of rows of statement
(
“SELECT t1.id || ‘|~|’ || DATETIME(t1.dt_begin,‘unixepoch’,‘localtime’) || ‘|~|’ || SUBSTR(COALESCE(t1.cmdline,’’),0,800) || ‘|~|’ || COALESCE(t1.state, ‘’) || ‘|~|’ || t1.rpmdb_version_begin || ‘|~|’ || COALESCE(t1.rpmdb_version_end, ‘’) || ‘|~|0’ || ‘|~|0’ || ‘|~|0’ || ‘|~|0’ from trans as t1 ORDER BY t1.id DESC LIMIT 21;”
)
of sqlite database of file
(
item 0 of
(
pathnames of find files “history.sqlite” of it, it
)
whose
(
not exist
(
item 0 of it, pathnames of find files “history.sqlite” of item 1 of it
)
whose
(
item 0 of it < item 1 of it
)
)
of folder “/var/lib/dnf”
)
)
else
(
if
(
exists setting "_BESClient_Yum_UseYumHistoryTextFile"
whose
(
value of it = “1”
)
of client
and
exists file “/var/opt/BESClient/EDRDeployData/YumHistory”
)
then
lines of file "/var/opt/BESClient/EDRDeployData/YumHistory"
else
(
it as string
)
of rows of statement
(
"SELECT t1.tid || ‘|~|’ || DATETIME(t1.timestamp,‘unixepoch’,‘localtime’) || ‘|~|’ || SUBSTR(COALESCE(t4.cmdline,’’),0,800) || ‘|~|’ || COALESCE(replace(group_concat(distinct t3.state),’,’,’ '), ‘’) || ‘|~|’ || COUNT(t3.tid) || ‘|~|’ || t1.rpmdb_version || ‘|~|’ || COALESCE(t2.rpmdb_version, ‘’) || ‘|~|’ || COALESCE(t2.return_code, ‘*’) || ‘|~|’ || " & "CASE WHEN EXISTS(SELECT * FROM trans_script_stdout WHERE tid = t1.tid) THEN 1 ELSE 0 END || ‘|~|’ || CASE WHEN EXISTS(SELECT * FROM trans_rpmdb_problems WHERE tid = t1.tid) THEN 1 ELSE 0 END || ‘|~|’ || CASE WHEN EXISTS(SELECT * FROM trans_skip_pkgs WHERE tid = t1.tid) THEN 1 ELSE 0 END AS yum_history FROM trans_beg AS t1 " & “LEFT JOIN trans_end AS t2 ON t1.tid = t2.tid LEFT JOIN trans_data_pkgs AS t3 ON t1.tid = t3.tid AND t3.state IN (‘True-Install’,‘Dep-Install’,‘Install’,‘Update’,‘Erase’,‘Reinstall’,‘Downgrade’,‘Obsoleted’,‘Obsoleting’) LEFT JOIN trans_cmdline AS t4 ON t1.tid = t4.tid GROUP BY t1.tid ORDER BY t1.tid DESC LIMIT 21;”
)
of sqlite database of file
(
item 0 of
(
pathnames of find files “history-???-??-??.sqlite” of it, it
)
whose
(
not exist
(
item 0 of it, pathnames of find files “history-???-??-??.sqlite” of item 1 of it
)
whose
(
item 0 of it < item 1 of it
)
)
of folder “/var/lib/yum/history”
)
)

Welcome to BigFix @v_troshi. You’ve picked a pretty in-depth relevance statement for just starting out. I don’t have an answer for you yet, but will be looking into this further later this week.

Thank you, cmcannady!
The goal is to see the last time remediated. May be it can be achieved by a simplified relevance, but this only one that I could find to start with.