WMI EncryptionMethod check on several disks

Hello!
Glad to post here first time!

I have relevance to check encryption method via wmi:
"if ((string value of selects “EncryptionMethod from Win32_EncryptableVolume” of wmi “Root\CIMV2\Security\MicrosoftVolumeEncryption”) as integer = 0) then true else false"
but it works only when there is one drive, if several disk installed i get “singular expression refers to non-unique object”.
Could you guys please help me to make it works even if one drive matches condition ?

if (exists (select object “EncryptionMethod, DriveLetter from Win32_EncryptableVolume” of wmi “root\CIMv2\Security\MicrosoftVolumeEncryption”) whose ((integer value of property “EncryptionMethod” of it = 6 AND string value of property “DriveLetter” of it contains regex “\w:”) )) then true ELSE false

i guess i solved an issue

I’d structure this differently, making use of exists.

Trying this out on my computer, first I got all the values:

q: string values of selects "EncryptionMethod from Win32_EncryptableVolume" of wmi "Root\CIMV2\Security\MicrosoftVolumeEncryption"
A: 7
A: 0
A: 0
T: 233.905 ms
I: plural string

Then I wanted to check if any of them are 0 (I didn’t bother casting as integer but that would work too)

q: exists string value whose (it = "0") of selects "EncryptionMethod from Win32_EncryptableVolume" of wmi "Root\CIMV2\Security\MicrosoftVolumeEncryption"
A: True
T: 16.733 ms
I: singular boolean