Windows 10 Build Update Does not Work

I’m doing some Windows 10 build update tests (older version to 20H2), the action starts but remains in “Running” state.
In the past, the same action has worked fine. Any help?

Below the script executed:

begin prefetch block
add prefetch item name =it_windows_10_business_editions_version_20h2_updated_nov_2020_x64_dvd_6fa77451.iso sha1=71D2A1921EBF556F9FDBCCDECA5D52C269D06AE4 size=5968244736 url={value of setting “_BESClient_AllowCustomRepoDownloads” of client | “http://MANUAL_BES_CACHING_REQUIRED/”}it_windows_10_business_editions_version_20h2_updated_nov_2020_x64_dvd_6fa77451.iso sha256=1B06CCDDA7B5955A4F77B01C499E2E71AC9CD172622D2451609B77B60BDEB474
end prefetch block

parameter “workISO” = "{pathname of client folder of current site & “__Download\it_windows_10_business_editions_version_20h2_updated_nov_2020_x64_dvd_6fa77451.iso”}"
continue if {exists file (parameter “workISO”)}

// prepare a workpath to temporary files.
parameter “workPath” = "{(value of variable “SystemDrive” of environment) & “\win10_upgrade_temp”}"
waithidden cmd /C rmdir /S /Q "{parameter “workPath”}"
waithidden cmd /C mkdir “{parameter “workPath”}”

// Create the cleanup file.
delete __appendfile
delete __Download\setupcomplete.cmd

appendfile @echo off
appendfile SET WindowsISO="{parameter “workISO”}“
appendfile powershell.exe “Dismount-DiskImage “”%WindowsISO%””"
appendfile rmdir /S /Q “{parameter “workPath”}”

move __appendfile __Download\setupcomplete.cmd

// Create a debug invocation batch to help in case of failures.
// This batch does not perform an update but with the scanonly option allows you to determine what the problem is.
delete __appendfile

appendfile @echo off
appendfile FOR /F “skip=3” %%I IN ('powershell.exe “Get-DiskImage “””%WindowsISO%”"" | Get-Volume | Select-Object {{$_.DriveLetter}"’) DO %%I:\setup.exe /auto upgrade /Compat ScanOnly /DynamicUpdate disable /noreboot"
appendfile echo %errorlevel% > “{parameter “workPath”}\out.log”

move __appendfile “{(parameter “workPath”) & “/upgradeCheck.bat”}”

// Create the actual invocation script
// Sleep and Dir were added or command would fail with %errorlevel% 183. Possibly a delay on mount.
delete __appendfile
delete mount.and.install.bat

appendfile @echo on
appendfile powershell.exe “Mount-DiskImage “”%WindowsISO%””“
appendfile TIMEOUT 10
appendfile FOR /F “skip=3” %%I IN ('powershell.exe “Get-DiskImage “””%WindowsISO%”"" | Get-Volume | Select-Object {{$_.DriveLetter}"’) DO dir %%I: > “{parameter “workPath”}\dir.log” && %%I:\setup.exe /auto upgrade /Quiet /DynamicUpdate disable /noreboot /postoobe "{pathname of client folder of current site & “__Download\setupcomplete.cmd”}"
appendfile echo %errorlevel% > "{parameter “workPath”}\out.log"
move __appendfile mount.and.install.bat

wait mount.and.install.bat > “{parameter “workPath”}\cmd.log”

wait __Download\setupcomplete.cmd >"{parameter “workPath”}\setupcomplete.log"

// setup must finish with RC=0 at this stage if things are ok. If that is not the case content of C:"\win10_upgrade_temp dir holds useful info.
// Apart from log files, you can run upgradeCheck manually to check with the UI what the problem is.

action requires restart “71D2A1921EBF556F9FDBCCDECA5D52C269D06AE4”