Win10 Java 191/181 issue

Good Afternoon everyone.

We are experiencing a issue where BF says the push of Java 191 was completed. but it is not showing up on the clients computers. This is happening with no errors or exit codes on the BigFix side.

While we are trying to figure THAT issue out, we decided to uninstall java and reinstall java 181 since that was the last version and was working fine.  However, Now the fixlets for java 181 is superseded and shows no one as relevant.  

To circumvent this I made two custom software distribution packages using the wizard.  One is for the 32 bit and one for the x64.  Very basic, only has a windows 10 relevance. Have done many packages this way with no issue.

These packages come back as complete because all action lines run fine but still doe not put java on the client computers. It does however return an exit code of -80 which I can not seem to fine a meaning anywhere.

All of my clients are running windows 10 1607 or 1709

Any help would be amazing, what do you think is happening with java, what is exit code -80 mean, and do you have any advice on fixing the issue?

On the fixlets for Java version 181, they probably added a relevance statement with False in it. You should be able to make a copy of the fixlet and remove the False statement so it can become relevant again on computers.