Who is ready for this Challenge? BigFix 9.5 cert available

There you go.

If someone has already cleared it, Please share your views here.

2 Likes

Out of curiosity what’s the test fee?

It is usually ~$350 but might be discounted with DevWorks membership or at conference (InterConnect) or similar.

I believe it is ~$100 and not more than that

According to Prometric website $200 USD.

This test is more comprehensive than the past exams as this is for Lifecycle not just basic platform knowledge.

If you check out http://www-03.ibm.com/certify/tests/eduC2150-628.shtml, it will give you some idea of what is covered.

The exam costs $200.

You also have to be a very, very quick test taker :slight_smile: . At the time of this posting:

–Mark

3 Likes

Did anyone in this thread take the 9.2 version while at Interconnect? I passed the exam but for weeks leading up to sitting the exam I checked the IBM site fairly frequently for any updates and saw no announcement of this ahead of time. I always found it odd that there was no 9.5 version or any mention of a 9.5 version in the works. I was dishearten when a coworker of mine pointed this revision out to me. I understand that exams need to be revised every so often, but as my company has been using 9.5 since its intial release I would of gladly waited a few more months to refocus my efforts on the 9.5 objectives that may differ from the 9.2 version. Most vendors give ample warning when such as occurrence will occur so prospective exam takers can make an informed decision. I reached out to to certify@us.ibm.com but there appears to be no bridge exam or any exam discounts for those recently certified at this time.

1 Like

I took the 9.5 recently and cleared it with a % of 73.
Test Actual Cost: $200. Applied an IBM coupon “SECURITY50CERT” for a 50% Off.