WebUI, incorrect time scheduling jobs when spanning timezones

Server hosting WebUI is in EST, user schedules job through Web UI in MST and selects Client Local time, action get’s posted in Console as scheduled 2 hours later (EST) and then the WebUI also displays the (new) +2 time.

2 Likes

Thanks for reporting this. You should most definitely file a PMR: How to ask for IBM product help: PMRs, RFEs, and more

CC: @dexdexdex

1 Like

Thanks! Done… I’ll update once I have a reply.

1 Like

Since the initial report on the forums, one of our developers has started diving into the code and we think there may be an actual bug there. So definitely thanks for the report. We’ll update as soon as we’ve resolved this one. You guys should automatically get the fix when we publish this out to the world.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this! We did have a bug in how we were calculating when to start an action. The issue has been corrected and we will inform you when it has been published. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Was there a similar bug when calculating when to end an action and other related times?

Hi Eric,

Is there a Bug in Bugzilla for this issue as there is a PMR opened for this issue and I would like to associate/link it with the bug.

Thanks