WebUI Device List sorting capabilities

Currently it is only possible sort the device list in the WebUI based on a few pre-defined fields. Is it possible to enable sorting on any other properties that you add to the device list?

no, its only available with limited & yes pre-defined items not with everything, however you can use filters to refine your search with whatever property you are adding.

Got it, that’s what I assumed. Has it been suggested as a feature improvement already? To be able to sort on the added properties is somehow something that is expected to simply work. Filtering is nice, but sorting would also be extremely useful.

nothing I heard of it but I raised a RFE with long list of improvements within WebUI, which is still under way.

Although HCL Dev Team working great on adding & improving things but still there are many basic features which are missing from WebUI.

https://bigfix-ideas.hcltechsw.com/ideas/BFP-I-82

I lost track of it now and never got any chance to update/validate things but you can find the tentative dates & all, also you can update your notes.

Thanks for your response. Let’s see if we can get any updates from anyone on the HCL side.