WebReports - login session expired as IEMAdmin

and

When I login as IEMAdmin I get the message above after I load any report.

I have tried restarting WebReports, and I cannot login while it restarts itself - and then the same message appears. FYI: the first time appeared when I tried to reverse navigate from a “pretty compliance report” that uses javascript et al to draw the screen. Maybe it is somehow related to a cookie or something similar it loaded (and then corrupted - I’ll try clearing all cookies etc later).

What makes me think (now) it is WebReports user related is because when I login to WebReports under a different username the reports work normally.

Update: after clear of cache and cookies (everything) - still have the same problem. Must regularly login again to access reports.

Update 2: Now also for other Webreport users.

So, posting:
a. to ask - has anyone else seen this - what did you do?
b. post my experiences as I move through this.

Hello aixtools,

Please try to clean the cookies in your browser.

Regards,
Vitaliy

Hi. Much later - and maybe a resolution.

Maybe - because I did not see if I still had the problem before I made the change.

What I noticed: Discovered the ntp daemon was not running - and time had drifted away (> 5 minutes).

Changes: fix ntp status, shutdown BF, reboot server

Result: in any case - reports are working again - and I’ll guess (and confirmation from HCL team would be nice) is that my login timestamp (from my ‘workstation’/browser sense of time) and the web-reports sense of time caused things (e.g., a cookie timestamp) to be out of sync.