Webreport and DB

(imported topic written by bearandy)

We can see the computer information that analysis were created in console.

And I have a question that do the information in webreport write in DB? or just show the information Immediately?

(imported comment written by BenKus)

Hi bearandy,

The console and web reports both report information that is stored in the database. The information is stored in the database first and then queried by the console/web reports.

Ben

(imported comment written by bearandy)

Hi Ben,

Thanks for answer.

So if we create a analysis, the information we get would be already in DB?

And how could I find it?

Not quite… When you create a new analysis, the request is sent to the agents that respond to the data and it gets put in the database. The data is not in the database until you create the analysis properties.

Ben

(imported comment written by EGWM_世梨_伍)

Hi Ben,

So , how can i get a column in the database to make a property in the tem using it in the web report ?

Unfortunately, you cannot just add a column/property info to the database. If you tried to add it manually, the console would probably ignore it, but even if you got it to work, the agents themselves would not know about the data and thus many things wouldn’t work (like targeting or grouping based on the data).

There isn’t a great answer for how to do this, but you might consider using the “Client Settings” or the REST API to manually set this info on the devices.

Ben