Webinar Aug 20: Product Management Roadmap Follow Up

Want to sneak a peek at the roadmap? Join BigFix Product Management and see where BigFix is going next.

This is our second Roadmap webinar. We’ll cover the Roadmap again, and take any follow up questions.

REGISTER HERE

Presented by:
Mike Gare, Director of BigFix Product Management
Q&A to follow

1 Like

Thanks Mike and team for the webinar earlier today. Glad to see HCL carrying the product forward.

The cloud integration strategy is good timing as cloud is definitely an ever growing part of our world. Is HCL going to include Google Cloud in addition to AWS and Azure?

2 Likes

Thanks for reaching out. Our cloud solution will definitely expand as time goes on.

Hi @Dan, is there a place where I can download the slides of the Webinar?

Same question. For some reason we are unable to access the webinars via GoToMeeting, so have to call in to the phone connection.
A copy of the slides would be great.

Hi @marco, @Meydey,

We are not sharing the slide deck at this moment. We’ll reevaluate after the Aug 20 webinar.

I should point out:

You can review the recording if you registered for the webinar by using the registration email link.

In fact, anyone can retroactively register for the event to gain access to the webinar recording.

Here’s the registration for the Aug 13 webinar:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2891754464180083469

if I haven’t registered how can I see it?

ok, I can see it.
Thanks

Hello Dan,

How can I get a copy of the slides presented during this webinar?
I am interested in sharing them with management team so they can be aware of all cools thing coming with the new version of BigFix.

Edit: We’ve decided not to release the slide deck, however the replay is readily accessible by “registering” using the link above.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

I also apologize but it’s generally not a good practice to post our slides publicly.

If there is anything we can do to help you convince your management teams that we’re accelerating investments in BigFix and why we are the best choice in the market for all of their endpoint needs please let us know.

I understand. My management team is currently evaluating other solutions for pricing reasons.
I as the BigFix Engineer would like to let them know HCL is making great things with new releases and some slides that are publicly available would be really helpful. I’ll share the link to the recorded webinar for now. Thanks.