WEB UI Access to Software Distribution (swd) gives users access to everything

Hi, I now have our WEB UI working and I have a group of users that have access to ALL clients need to be able to deploy 1 to 3 pre made software packages that we built. As soon as I give them access to software distribution they see 560 other packages. I need to limit the amount of exposure to this group of users has to packages. Any ideas?
FrankC

You can put these specific software packages into a custom site, and have those specific users be readers of that custom site.

Looking better, but I have selected Do not see others actions and the test user still sees 552 deployments from everyone and has access to stop them, WebUI will not let you log in if you do not grant the user access to a WebUI App. So I am looking for an explanation of the pre defined Web UI Apps. SWD, Query Etc. I think the options I am selecting to allowing to much access. If I select allow to SWD test user sees way more than need,

Figured out why the test user sees all actions. In the role I created for this group I did not set Show Other Operators Actions to No. Once I did this the test user now only sees their own actions. From the Console the user can go to the Custom site and see the 2 Tasks I copied over and deploy them if needed. In the Web UI the user only gets deploy if I enable swd and that gives them access to all software packages. Am I missing something?
Thanks- Frank

Did you create the other 560 packages in the Master Action site? By default, all operators have visibility into this site.

There are some methods here to address this situation: Hide master action site for not master operators

Interesting - we have about 179 tasks that have been created in the Master Action site. I will look into the link. Thanks