Web reports showing 0 actions

Web reports is showing 0 entries under actions and when i go to http://myserver/webreports?page=QNA and run “number of bes actions”, it still shows 0. All other content is loaded fine. Its just the actions that are having issue.
Any idea what might be wrong here?

Action Results are loaded late in the Web Reports loading cycle…
You might just need to wait for Web Reports to finish it’s data load from the root after a reboot.

You also might be logged into a web reports operator that is aligned to a non-Master Operator that has never taken an action.

1 Like

Looks like there was some session problem between web reports and bigfix. When i entered the master operator creds again in datasource settings and did a refresh, everything started working fine.

I am facing the same issue since yesterday. Everything except actions show up fine on web reports. I have checked the web reports logs and there are no errors. Tried restarting WR as well as refreshing the cache. No luck so far.

the sql procedure dbo.fetch_actions is running forever. And that is probably the reason why actions are showing up after a delay on console and never on web reports.

We did manage to cleanup deleted actions and still the issue persists.
At this moment i cannot figure out what the problem is. There are lot of threads of the procedure showing ASYNC_NETWORK_IO on the sql server management studio activity monitor.

A case is opened with IBM support to investigate.

Can you give us an idea of how many actions you expect in the result? A thousand? A million?

There are around 6000 actions (open and expired) as per the console.