Web Reports Repository

I’m in such a need to find a site that has custom Web Reports. Does anyone know of such a site? The IBM site is really content poor so I need another site where I can download or import custom, prepackaged reports. Help!!

Thanks!

Is there something in particular that you need?

I have an Action running in the Console that has all of the Microsoft Patches for this month and the Action is targeted to the entire company. I’m just looking for a quick report, preferably with charts or graphs showing the status of that Action along with completion and fail percentages. Nothing fancy, but it helps if this report or a variation of it exists somewhere in the Bigfix world. Thanks.

Give this a try and see if this is what you’re looking for:

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/Tivoli%20Endpoint%20Manager/page/Interactive%20Fixlet%20Compliance%20by%20Content%20Report

Is it a baseline?

If so, try this console dashboard: bigfix-content/dashboards/BaselineStatusResults.ojo at main · jgstew/bigfix-content · GitHub

If the dashboard works for you, I might be able to turn it into a web report, but I think this dashboard is what you are looking for.

( any web report can be a console dashboard, but the reverse isn’t always the case )

See this post for a screenshot: `BigFix Global Search` Dashboard and WebReport

Other Examples: bigfix-content/webreports at main · jgstew/bigfix-content · GitHub

The easiest method to test a dashboard one time is to put the OJO file in a folder, enable the console debug menu, and then use the “Load Wizard” option.

To keep the custom dashboard and make it available to other operators, I recommend making a custom site called “Custom Dashboards” or similar, and give all the operators read access to it that you wish to be able to use them, add the OJO file there, and make sure to have No Computers subscribe to it, since the file will only be used by the console and not clients.