Web reporting functionality not working after upgrading tivoli endpoint man

(imported topic written by suresh.h@techsa.net)

I have upgraded the server and console to 8.2.1093 from 8.1.617. console is working fine and computers are reporting the status without any issues. But when i launch the webreport, it gives me below error.

{ BESReporting database is too old to use with this version of WebReports. Please upgrade your BESReporting database or configure the LocalBESReportingServer DSN to a valid database}

We have followed the below steps for upgrading to 8.2.>

1. Database backup taken from old server as per the TEM documentation( Sql server)

2. Installed TEM components on new server

3. Attached the databases “bfenterprise and BESReporting” on the new server.

Troubleshooting done so far :

1.We have configured the DSN with proper database

REQUEST YOU TO ASSIST US ON HIGH PRIORITY AS THE REPORTING FUNCTIONALITY IS NOT AVAILABLE NOW.

(imported comment written by suresh.h@techsa.net)

any Update…

(imported comment written by p_wudthi)

Hi,

1. Database backup taken from old server as per the TEM documentation( Sql server)

2. Attached the databases “bfenterprise and BESReporting” on the new server.

3. Installed TEM components on new server

Please try with this sequence, the installation will upgrade TEM database automatically.

Cheers,

Wp.

Hi,

Thanks for your help,

We already done the steps as per the TEM document.

we are getting this error:-

When i launch the webreport, it gives me below error.

(BESReporting database is too old to use with this version of WebReports. Please upgrade your BESReporting database or configure the LocalBESReportingServer DSN to a valid database)

Regards

Suresh h

(imported comment written by p_wudthi)

Hi,

Please check with http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21579398, the other way should open the PMR to support team.

Cheers,

Wp.

Hi p_wudthi,

We have already opened the PMR ticket with support team but there is no reply from them.Thanks a lot for your reply .Now we rolled back to previous one which is 8.1.617.