Web Report Scheduled report for expired/stopped actions help please

We have individual departments that I would like to send a scheduled report to the role based creators of expired /stopped actions.

I have created the report (Simple enough) but, if as master admin, I schedule the report to send to say, myself as a non master operator (admin of a specific group of computers), I get the fill list of all the expired action from every operator.

If I create a scheduled task, logged into web reports as a standard user, I get the report for just my department (based on role)

What would be the best way of sending the report out to each operator so they only see the actions that they created themselves.

Ok… so this Kind of works in session relevance.
((name of it, number of issued actions of it whose (State of it = “Expired” or state of it = “Stopped”) of users of it ) of BES roles)

What that does on the master console is list all the stopped or expired actions by roll . It breaks down baselines into individual actions so say, you have 1 expired baseline with 50 components, it reports 50 expired actions. Not a deal breaker.

Now as a non master operator is concerned. Running that in session relevance, lists all the Role names with a 0 count along site until it comes to the role the non master operator belongs to, when it displays the number of actions, stopped or expired.
Is there a way to stop that from showing the other roles that the operator is not a member of?

That’s … tricky.

What happens when you save it as a public report, then log on with your non-master account and schedule the report email as your normal account?

That works… it only sends the expired actions relevant to that roll to the named email contact. but convincing an operator from each roll to create their own scheduled report is the hardest part

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t think there’s anything in the user interface to let you schedule report emails on behalf of someone else, but I’m wondering whether that could be accomplished with a direct database edit.

Interesting thought…
Perhaps this should be an RFE…
I may start one,

I have moved reports from one user to another (actually the same person, but a different account after a domain migration) with a database edit. I can’t remember the details, but it was fairly easy to follow my nose through the varying tables. Not done the same for moving a scheduled task though.