Web Report Fixlet Compliance by Computer Group (v1.7) Not Working After TEM Upgrade

In Firefox 51.0.1 (32-bit or 64-bit) the web page loads but only shows:
Important Information
Loading…

All the other web reports load with no issue.

The report does work in IE11, but cannot be exported to Excel, so using Firefox.

You are likely to be running into the incompatibility with BigFix 9.5.4.
Can you confirm the version that you are using?

I will publish a fix soon.

1 Like

@rmichuda, I don’t want to make you wait.
So you can try importing the attached replacements.
Plus you can help me test.

https://leewei.com/bigfix/prod/customreports/Interactive%20Fixlet%20Compliance%20Reports%20v2.0.zip

1 Like

Lee Wei - That solved my issue. Thank you very much for the prompt reply and solution. It is really appreciated. - Regards, Rob

Lee Wei and RMichuda - Thank you for posting not only the issue but the solution. I have been pulling my hair out trying to figure this one out.

The problem with 9.5.4 will be fixed in 9.5.5, which is why I am hesitant to provide my fix in general.
The fix is to include ALL JavaScript libraries in the report inline.

I just upgraded to 9.2.9 from 9.2.6 and this report stopped working. I am going to try the revision you posted here for 9.5.4

The most recent published report for this on is still for 9.2.6 https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/Tivoli%20Endpoint%20Manager/page/Interactive%20Fixlet%20Compliance%20by%20Computer%20Group%20Report

I just downloaded the revision and hoping it works,

@jensunm, sorry for the bad experience. I think 9.2 and 9.5 were both proceeding with different branches. I believe the changes causing the problem in 9.5.4 might be in 9.2.9 as well.

Let me know and if we find any issues, I will fix it. :slight_smile:

Hi Lee,

Good day to you…

could you please let me know how to change the displayed value for outstanding fixlet details on compliance report 2.0.

var diplayedRelevantFixlets = 15000 - like we did before on 1.7 version file fixlet_compliance_1_7.js

Naresh.

Dear Sir,
After upgrade to version 9.5.4, I have hit the loading issues.
I have try upgrade to version 9.5.5, the same loading issues,
Upgrade to version 9.5.6, still loading issues.

So far, I have make sure that the folder copy over is correct with …wwwroot/ext-3.2.0 and the file compliance_by_fixlets_1_2.js exists.
I have copy the latest Report version 2.0 over, and I have imported version 1.7 and version 1.8 as well. All showed Loading issues.

I have a lot of customers using this report, and now I dare not upgrade bigfix due to this reporting issues. As this report is very important to them.

Do let me know what I have done wrong.

Many Thanks
Edmund Quah

@Edmund_Quah, Hi Edmund, if we see only the “Loading…” message, this means that the JavaScript files are not being picked up and referenced correctly.

If you click on Edit Source, you should see where the files are being loaded from:

<script type="text/javascript" src="/ext-3.2.0/adapter/ext/ext-base.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/ext-3.2.0/ext-all.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/ext-3.2.0/ux/data/PagingStore.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/ext-3.2.0/ux/window/MessageWindow.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/ext-3.2.0/print/Printer-all.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/ext-3.2.0/ux/exporter/Exporter-all.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/ext-3.2.0/AC_OETags.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/ext-3.2.0/ux/form/Ext.ux.form.CheckboxCombo.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/ext-3.2.0/fixlet_compliance_1_8b_westpac.js"></script>

The root folder for the Web Reports HTTPD is:
C:\Program Files (x86)\BigFix Enterprise\BES Server\BESReportsServer\wwwroot\

So we need to verify that under the \wwwroot folder, we see \ext-3.2.0\adapter\ext\ext-base.js and etc.

Lee Wei

Hi Lee Wei,
I checked the edit source, all is loading into. Still can’t work.

So my last resort is using remove utility to remove all BES Server components and reinstalled with version 9.5.6 and it work.

Many thanks
Edmund Quah

Thanks for letting me know @Edmund_Quah

Good Morning @leewei ,
I have imported this report for one of the accounts we support but the problem is in the last section “Outstanding Fixlet for-All Windows computer by Patches for Windows”, it only displays 1000 items and we have a lot more that. Even in the export function, it will only display 1000 Items. Could you please advise how I change it to display all Items?

@LukeCBR, you can change the limit in the JavaScript source.
Sorry that you have to edit the file.

@leewei, That does not appear to resolve the issue, it still only displays 1000 Items. It would be a shame if this was not possible given that it gives a good view of the environment, per server and what patch is missing on each server.

@LukeCBR, were you able to find the JavaScript file where there is the hardcoded 1000 number?
If so, then it might have to do with the browser caching the JavaScript file.
We need to force refresh to ensure the new file is being loaded.

@leewei Hi, Yes I did find the file and made the changes you suggested, for good measure I rebooted the server as well but its still only displaying 1000 items. I tried to also clear the cache, that has made no difference. Sorry for all the questions and trouble, I just think this is worth investing the time to get working.

Hi,

This link is not working, please provide the updated file.

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/Tivoli%20Endpoint%20Manager/page/Interactive%20Fixlet%20Compliance%20by%20Computer%20Group%20Report

Thanks.

@davincecode Try this link to the Custom Reports on the developerworks site: https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/Tivoli%20Endpoint%20Manager/page/BigFix%20Custom%20Reports