Warning: Local storage error(s): One or more errors have been encountered during the data import.

Hello team,
I see this when I go to the BigFix application:

Warning: Local storage error(s): One or more errors have been encountered during the data import. Refer to the application log for details.

Any ideas?
I can provide logs
If needed please provide me with a email.

Thanks,
Diego M

If you need personalized service please open a support ticket for your issue. Otherwise you can post your logs, or a portion of them, here (please remove IP addresses or other personal information before posting).

It sounds like this is during an import…are you talking about Compliance, Inventory, Web Reports, or something else?

A “local storage error” could be as simple as running out of disk space, have you checked that yet?

Thank you Jason.
I will ask my customer to open up a support ticket.
I’m IBM support and we went through some issues in order to provide bigfix support…

Recently saw similar during a large import when the drive hosting tempdb didn’t have enough space for tempdb to grow enough to handle the transaction, if that helps any.

thank you mate!
Regards,

Hello

guys there is any solution to this issue ?

thank you

In my case,.it was.to replace a failed hard drive.

A storage issue is not a BigFix problem, it’s something else going on with the machine

OK i will check

Thank you