Using the Copy command

I am trying to use the Extract and Copy commands to put a file onto clients in a specific location on the C drive. The Extract is working fine (I see the files I need in the __Download folder) but when I run the Copy command I get an error message. The copy command I am trying to use is copy “C:\Program Files (x86)\BigFix Enterprise\BES Client__BESData\CustomSite_NFA_Servers__Download\registration_pre_shared_key.txt” "c:\programdata\tripwire\agent\config"
Using the QNA action evaluator the result I get is:
Command failed (Copy of ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\BigFix Enterprise\BES Client__BESData\CustomSite_NFA_Servers__Download\registration_pre_shared_key.txt’ to ‘c:\programdata\tripwire\agent\config’ failed (5)) copy “C:\Program Files (x86)\BigFix Enterprise\BES Client__BESData\CustomSite_NFA_Servers__Download\registration_pre_shared_key.txt” “c:\programdata\tripwire\agent\config”

— Result —
Evaluation failed!

Is ‘c:\programdata\tripwire\agent\config’ a folder? If it is, try giving a destination filename:
copy __Download\registration_pre_shared_key.txt "c:\programdata\tripwire\agent\config\registration_pre_shared_key.txt"

2 Likes

That worked.

Thanks!