Update relevance to point Open Action

I’ve scheduled a report which trigger emails based on Baseline Sync status and it seems to work perfectly fine.

1. unique values of (item 0 of it) of (name of it, tds of name of source fixlet of it) of it whose (relevance of it != relevance of source fixlet of it) of (components of component groups of bes fixlets whose (baseline flag of it AND name of it contains “January”))

In the above relevance i’m passing “January” as a parameter to make the script understand that i’m targeting the action which contains the parameter in the nomenclature which is also an open action.

Now i’m trying to achieve the same using the state of the action (Open) which will eliminate the need to edit the parameter each month.

I’ve already figured out a way to extract the “Open” baseline action.

1. names of top level bes actions whose(state of it = “Open”)

I would require to club both to get the end result same as the relevance 1 but for the “Open” baseline action without the need to edit the “Month” parameter every month.

1 Like

Are these the droids you are looking for?

unique values of (item 0 of it) of (name of it, tds of name of source fixlet of it) of it whose (relevance of it != relevance of source fixlet of it) of (components of component groups of bes fixlets whose (baseline flag of it AND name of it contains current month as string))

Hmmm. no I think I did not read very carefully…
Maybe TRY:

unique values of (item 0 of it) of (name of it, tds of name of source fixlet of it) of it whose (relevance of it != relevance of source fixlet of it) of (components of component groups of bes fixlets whose (baseline flag of it AND name of it contains “January” and exists taken action whose (state of it = "Open") of it))