Update of Windows Extended package Error

Fixlet ID 3400101 in the updates for windows application extended site seems to have a sha1 mismatch error. When deploying the software we get an error that the requested sha1 that begins with )a40a936 does NOT match the actual sha1 that begins with db49a038

Looking in to it, it appears they’ve moved the download link to a redirect and the root server is not following the redirect for the download.

edit: I stated this incorrectly. The file is behind a redirect, it was my checkout with ‘curl’ that did not follow the redirect. The root server, does, as expected.

Is the root server downloading this automatically, or are you manually performing downloads, or using the Airgap Tool / BESDownloadCacher?

If the root server is downloading this file, what version is your root server?

The URL we download has a redirect, but my root server, and the ones on which we tested, are transparently following that redirect to get to the correct file. If you’re using something like ‘curl’ to manually download ahead of time, you’d have to use the “-L” option to follow location redirects to the final file.