Unmanaged Assets Scan

I’ve attempted to locate an unmanaged Linux server in my environment and having issues. My first attempt yielded Unmanaged Assets however the version of the Linux Server registered 2 - 4.9. Clicking on the Asset to install the BES client was unsuccessful. I deployed Nmap version 7.7 and applied to Linux and Windows scan points. I’ve followed https://help.hcltechsw.com/bigfix/9.5/platform/Platform/Asset_Discovery/c_using_asset_discovery.html. I deleted the asset to recreate the unmanaged Asset and had no success. What is the proper way of deploying the BF Client from a Windows Server to a Linux Client.

The proper way to deploy Bigfix Client is by right-clicking on the unmanaged asset (Install Bigfix Client) or by using the client deploy tool wizard under BES Support site.
Please do check the logs on the BigFix Client Deploy Tool workstation for any error (ClientLogs directory).
Moreover verify that UAImporter mode is “delete” in order to be sure that, by deleting an asset from the Unmanaged Assets section of the BES Console, should the asset come up on a subsequent scan.