Uninstall qualys

How to uninstall qualys agent and also remove installed folders from windows and linux servers using action script.

How can you manually uninstall them using command line? Someone can assist with the action script if you are aware of the steps.

For 32 bit machine: “%programfiles%\qualys\qualysagent\uninstall.exe” Uninstall=True Force=True
For 64 bit machine: “%programfiles(x86)%\qualys\qualysagent\uninstall.exe” Uninstall=True Force=True

try this:

if {x64 of operating system}
waithidden {pathname of system folder & "\cmd.exe"} /C "C:\Program Files (x86)\qualys\qualysagent\uninstall.exe" Uninstall=True Force=True
else
waithidden {pathname of system folder & "\cmd.exe"} /C "C:\Program Files\qualys\qualysagent\uninstall.exe" Uninstall=True Force=True
endif

its not uninstalled the qualys

I have modified the script and it’s worked ,but Qualys folder not deleted.
could you please check once
waithidden {pathname of system folder & “\cmd.exe”} /C “C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualys\Qualys Agent\uninstall.exe” Uninstall=True Force=True
else
waithidden {pathname of system folder & “\cmd.exe”} /C “C:\Program Files\Qualys\Qualys Agent\uninstall.exe” Uninstall=True Force=True
endif

For any leftover folders you can use below method:

folder delete "C:\Program Files\Qualys\Qualys Agent1"
folder delete "C:\Program Files\Qualys\Qualys Agent2"
folder delete "C:\Program Files\Qualys\Qualys Agent3"

I tried this but action failed
waithidden {pathname of system folder & “\cmd.exe”} /C “C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualys\Qualys Agent\uninstall.exe” Uninstall=True Force=True
else
waithidden {pathname of system folder & “\cmd.exe”} /C “C:\Program Files\Qualys\Qualys Agent\uninstall.exe” Uninstall=True Force=True
endif
folder delete "C:\Program Files(x86)\Qualys"
folder delete “C:\Program Files\Qualys”

Please share the action logs so we can see exactly where it is failing.

Can you manually remove these folders after uninstalling the agent?

The action script in QnA tool showing This expression couldn’t be parsed.

I can’t make any suggestions until I see the situation as it is :thinking:

As previously said, in order for us to help you, you must share the logs (even if they are from the fixlet debugger). The only thing that comes to mind when copying text from a forum is that it might have something to do with double quotes. Other than that, everything is just simple relevance statement until you add something particular.

You’re…in the Action tab, right, not the QNA tab for this?

I used the below script and created a task but its not worked correctly.
waithidden {pathname of system folder & “\cmd.exe”} /C “C:\Program Files )\Qualys\Qualys Agent\uninstall.exe” Uninstall=True Force=True
else
waithidden {pathname of system folder & “\cmd.exe”} /C “C:\Program Files(x86\Qualys\Qualys Agent\uninstall.exe” Uninstall=True Force=True
endif
folder delete "C:\Program Files(x86)\Qualys"
folder delete “C:\Program Files\Qualys”

Try adding action uses wow64 redirection false before the first ‘if’ statement. And post us the client log snippet of the action.