Unable to view actions

All of a sudden my teammate is getting the below (No action meets the filter criteria) on his console: Any idea how this can be resolved?

Sounds like a permissions issue. I would double-check the Operator and Role permissions for the individual in question.

https://help.hcltechsw.com/bigfix/9.5/platform/Platform/Console/c_operators.html

He being a non-master operator has the same level of access just like his other colleagues:

That said, he’s also getting the below error on his console:

in class ActionRefresh::Task
HTTP Error 18: An unknown error occurred while transferring data from the server: transfer closed with outstanding read data remaining

None has this issue except his.

@dipan1990, given the HTTP Error 18 and assuming that other operators can login without issue, I would have this individual try:

1. Clear/drop local BES console cache and close the BES console instance.
  2. Re-login and check for HTTP Error 18 in BES console error viewer.

If the issue persists, I would have this operator attempt to login from another system that has a known good BES client installation.

Please update once the above has been attempted and provide status. Thank you.

Casey, point 1 and 2 has been performed. Also, the user has tried to login in from all the available bes console. Still the same.

I would enable verbose logging for this user’s BES console session and then open a support case with L2.