Unable to take remote control

Hi, I have enabled tivoli remote control site and I am able to take remote control of client machine using controller. when the target system is locked I am unable to perform any action on it, like I am unable unlock the system. I have tried injecting “ctrl+alt+del” using tool box but still it is not working. Please let me know how to do it.

I think you have to enable the ability to inject “ctrl+alt+del” by configuring the TRC client, but I haven’t used it so I can’t say for sure.

If Injecting doesn’t work.
Click on Ease of Access -> Enable on screen keyboard and try to do ctrl+alt+del

1 Like

Thanks. It is working.

That’s just a alternate solution, Open a PMR and see why injecting doesn’t work in your environment.

Hi,

Actually injecting is working when system is unlocked but when it is locked I am unable to inject any thing.

I have raised a pmr already.
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSBQVS/com.ibm.tivoli.tem.doc_9.1/Remote_Control/RC_ODTarget_Guide/rcodt_session_limitations.html%23rcodt_session_limitations__workaround?lang=en

1 Like

I have the same issue with remote control i can’t seem to be able to inject Ctrl Alt Delete to open up computers or servers. I have tried the easy of access keyboard and that also does not open up the login page. Pretty keen to get this working. Any idea’s?