Unable to see anything in the Manage Download plug-ins

(imported topic written by mail4vijay)

Hi,

Want to configure SuSe Linux Patching , so activated Manage Download Plug-ins , but unable to see anything into that windows after activating the service?

Screen dump attached…

(imported comment written by mail4vijay)

Can someone please reply on this thread??

(imported comment written by baixg)

hi mail4vijay,

I didn’t see any IEM servers in the dashboard, could you verify if there are any IEM servers subscribed in Patching Support site?

You can verify it in Sites > External Sites > Patching Support > Subscribed Computers.

I’m asking because the dashboard belongs to that site. Thanks!

(imported comment written by Andy Yang Meng)

Hi Vijay,

Have you enabled analysis “Encryption Anslysis for Clients” under BES Support site and analysis “Download Plug-in Versions” under Patching Support site?

They are prerequisite for Manage Download Plug-ins Dashboard

1 Like

(imported comment written by mail4vijay)

I checked that subscription of the Download & some patching sites was not enable by default for All computers and i have update it , and resolved the issue.

Do you happen to remember which sites required the missing subscriptions? I did not have “All Computers” subscribed to Patching Support. I am hoping that was the issue. I only have AIX systems subscript to AIX patching and Linux Red Hat subscribed to the Linux sites.

The answer for me was that I did not have “All Computers” subscribed to “Patching Support”.

1 Like