I am not sure if this is a “reply” to some question, or the Question itself.
Everyone genuinely wants to help, but at time can be a “bit” frustrated with questions that are ambiguous in nature. Please take the time to think about your problem and relate it to the forum - (such as)
- List your current environment (the parts that someone may need to understand your issue)
2 What are you trying to do?
- What STEPS did you do?
- What part are you stuck on, and what lead you to the error message (if any) that you see?
- What other steps did you do to try to SOLVE this problem yourself?
In the Question above - I “think” you “may” have just installed BigFix (tem), and are trying to login - but you are getting an error message???
So re-write your question
- Hello, I have just tried to install BigFix (tem) on a windows 2008 machine, I was able to run the server installer, and the Console installer all on the same machine, no agents yet
- When I try to login to the console, using the username/password I put during install I get this message (screen shot). I have not, at this time reviewed any logs file.
- Screen shot of your issue ( I am assuming you received an error message, but that is unclear)
- I am guessing you don’t have any steps you did yourself at this time.
– My only SUGGESTION at this point, would be to run the BES Admin tool before you try to login to the console. But again, not enough information to help you…;-(