Unable to Image Ubuntu

I’m trying Ubuntu imaging for the first time. I’ve followed these steps:

1. create and import Ubuntu OS Resources Create and Import OS Resources for Linux Ubuntu Deployments
  2. capture an Ubuntu image Capturing Linux images
  3. create bare metal profile Creating Bare Metal Profiles for Linux Images

I’m able to see and select the Ubuntu bare metal profile I created. After loading the profile, it lists the provisioning steps. However, after the first step (User interaction), it shows a message “Switch to Linux Native Installer” then it reboots back to the previously installed OS. I also went back and manually created the OS resources as suggested by Support but it didn’t help. Anyone have any experience with this?

Hello,
looking at the screenshot, the ubuntu deployment is starting in a WinPE environment that is only for Windows deployments.
It could be that your computer is a UEFI target booted on a bare metal server with the option “WinPE direct boot for UEFI target” (and in this case, to deploy a linux bare metal profile, you have to make sure that this option is disabled on the bare metal server and that the target computer has the option “Secure boot” disabled) or otherwise it could be that a WinPE deployment media is being used to start the computer to deploy.
Thanks.