Ubuntu security patches are not showing in console

I am trying to patch my Ubuntu machine, and not even a single security patch is showing in the console.
Is there any solution for the same?

Has your server subscribed to the “Patches for Ubuntu” site matching your computer? Check the License Overview dashboard.

Is your computer configured to subscribe to the site? Check the Computer Subscriptions on the site.

Does your client have the correct BigFix Agent installed? It’s possible to install the generic Debian agent instead of the correct Ubuntu agent, which will cause some inspectors to not work properly and might prevent the Fixlets from appearing relevant.

I have checked all the things proper agent is installed and all the mandatory sites have been subscriebed.

On the client, does the __BESData folder contain a directory for the 'Patches for Ubuntu X` site matching the Ubuntu version on the client? That would indicate whether the client subscribed and downloaded content.

Next would be using the QNA tool on the client to test the Fixlet relevance to see which is returning False