TRC and Mac Clients not autostarting for all users

I am using TRC on currently a P2P basis and am heading towards using a proxy/Gateway, BUT
The issue is, I have deployed the Windows agents and they are functioning without issue… However, the MACs version are not autostarting (not being added to the login items ) for all users. Mostly it appears to be starting for the current users at the time of install.
I cannot find where the autorun plist is for that user so I can mimic it for all users.
The Remote Control target app app is installing in \Applications but I cannot find anything to indicate where its set to run automatically for that time of install user so I can work out how to get it to start for all users…
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I know the “official” all users locations of
\Library\LaunchAgents
and \System\Library\LaunchAgents.

Can I simply create a plist and put it into those locations? How should it be structured?

Thanks

Hi Pete_F,
I think you can autostart the RC target application as all regular apps.
Did you try with this approach ?

Sure but which app and how to move it there remotely and more to the point, why is this not the default anyway? Windows version always starts automatically for all users.

Since the first macOS version has been released about 1 year ago, probably this is one of thing that was left out. The Windows version is a service and it starts as SYSTEM process. The macOS target is user space application and this is why you need to start it manually or set the autostart for a specific user.

If you want to start the application for all users try creating a plist file with a plist generator or editor.
I think this article might also help.

Federico