Training - BigFix Foundation "I bought BigFix now what?" - Sept 21-24, 2020 US Central Timezone

FEDERAL CUSTOMERS - DO NOT REGISTER VIA THIS LINK!!! Please contact your BigFix Federal representative for information.

HCL BigFix is pleased to announce the availability of our BigFix Foundation course. This is a 4 day on-line instructor led course. It is intended for those that just bought BigFix or have been using it for a year or less. Please register for this class: https://bigfixfoundation_20200921.eventbrite.com

FEDERAL CUSTOMERS - DO NOT REGISTER VIA THIS LINK!!! Please contact your BigFix Federal representative for information.

1 Like

Is there any way I can be notified via email the next time “I bought BigFix now what?” is offered?

This took me a little bit to figure out too. What you would need is to “subscribe” to the “Events” category.

I read the forum on mobile, so I click my account pic at upper-right, then the Gear icon.
There are two drop-down lists, with the left being “Preferences” and the right starting at “Account”. Click the “Account” drop-down and change it to Categories.

Click in the “Watched” area and add the Events category. Check your notification preferences as well while you’re in there, and you could receive an email every time we post a new topic or even every new message in the Events category.

2 Likes