Throwaway (testing posting)

wait /usr/bin/hdiutil attach -quiet -nobrowse -mountpoint "{parameter "theMount"}" "/tmp/{parameter "theDMG"}"

wait sudo defaults write /Library/Preferences/us.zoom.config.plist ZDisableVideo 1

move "__Download/{parameter "theDMG"}" "/tmp/{parameter "theDMG"}"

parameter "theMount" = "/tmp/{parameter "theBasename"}"

wait /usr/bin/hdiutil attach -quiet -nobrowse -mountpoint "{parameter "theMount"}" "/tmp/{parameter "theDMG"}"

parameter "theMount" = "/tmp/{parameter "theBasename"}"

wait move "__Download/{parameter "theDMG"}" "/tmp/{parameter "theDMG"}"

wait move "__Download/{parameter "theDMG"}" "/tmp/{parameter "theDMG"}"

parameter "theBasename" = "{preceding text of last "." of parameter "theDMG"}"

Are you ok? Do we need to send help?

:smile:

Seriously though, I’m intrigued.

I was trying to remember how to get the relevance-styled text to appear. Based on older posts it seems it’s triggered by triple-bactick, but in practice it’s very finicky and unlikely to work. Sie la vie.

I always highlight the code within my post and use the </> tool.
It does seem to like having a blank line before (and possibly after as well) before it will strut its funky stuff.

There are several ways to do it. Enclosing in a sinqle backtick seems to work even for inline stuff like name of operating system.

Also if you have a blank line, following lines indented by four spaces evaluate as code tags

this is a line enclosed by triple-backticks. I think there may be a slightly different handle of line-wrapping for triple-backtick vs single-backticked lines.

So the following is preceded by four spaces, following a blank line:

AH HA! Thank you!

wait sudo defaults write /Library/Preferences/us.zoom.config.plist ZDisableVideo 1