The operator "concatenate" is not defined

(imported topic written by d.limanov)

Hi everyone,

I need to create manual proxy entry for current user’s Firefox profile. In order to do so, I need to determine the actual profile folder, as it’s has a dynamic name of xxxx.default. In order to get this name, I need to parse a file called “profile.ini” in %appdata%\mozilla\firefox of currently logged in user. I am using this syntax:

q:
following texts
of
firsts
"/"

of
lines
whose
(
it

contains

“Path=Profiles/”
)
of
file (value
"APPDATA"

of
key
"Volatile Environment"

of
current user key (logged on user)
of
registry
&

“\Mozilla\Firefox\profiles.ini”
)

E:
The operator “concatenate” is not defined.

For some reason I am getting the above error, not sure why because I could swear I had this working before, I even have a saved text file with the code and result:

q: following texts of firsts “/” of lines whose (it contains “Path=Profiles/”) of file (value “APPDATA” of key “Volatile Environment” of current user key (logged on user) of registry & “\Mozilla\Firefox\profiles.ini” )

A: sqb3eibv.default

T: 1.006 ms

Does anyone know why this concatenation error occurs or what it means? This is a first step of my process, and I’m kind of dead in the water here.

Thanks!

(imported comment written by jeremylam)

Hello,

If you run Fixlet Debugger in the “Single Clause” mode, it returns a much better error message:

"the operator ‘&’ is not defined for the types ’ & "

I think you would add an “as string” operator to the registry key value object, so that you are concatenating two strings:

… (value “APPDATA” of key “Volatile Environment” of current user key (logged on user) of registry
as string
& “\Mozilla\Firefox\profiles.ini”)

Good luck!

Hi Everyone,

I need to create an analysis to get TLS version status. I am using below relevance to create property.

(if size of it = 0 then “System Default” else elements of it) of (set of ((if exists value “Enabled” whose (it as integer = 0) of it then “Disabled” else (if exists (value “DisabledByDefault” of it) whose (it as integer = 1) then “DisabledByDefault” else (if exists (value “Enabled” of it) whose (it as integer = 1) then “Enabled” else “System Default”))) of it) of keys ((“HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecurityProviders\SCHANNEL\Protocols\TLS 1.0\Server”)) of registry)

For some reason I am getting below error, not sure why because I didn’t know relevance Language.

Error: The operator “registry” is not defined.

any help is appreciated.

Thank you

Rana Pratap Rai

I dont see any issue with your relevance but from your error msg it look you are trying to run it on Non-Windows machines.

Relevance is fine for Windows endpoints, but needs a trap for non-windows.

if (windows of operating system) then ((if size of it = 0 then "System Default" else elements of it) of (set of ((if exists value "Enabled" whose (it as integer = 0) of it then "Disabled" else (if exists (value "DisabledByDefault" of it) whose (it as integer = 1) then "DisabledByDefault" else (if exists (value "Enabled" of it) whose (it as integer = 1) then "Enabled" else "System Default"))) of it) of keys (("HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecurityProviders\SCHANNEL\Protocols\TLS 1.0\Server")) of registry)) else ("Non-Windows system")
1 Like