TEM Analytics checking each check twice in checklist

(imported topic written by ul4lyfe)

Good Afternoon Everyone.

We are having an issue with TEM Analytics. We have been using TEMA to track our compliance numbers with DISA STIGs for quite some time now. We have been having an issue with DISA STIG Checklist for Windows 2008 R2 MS, DISA STIG Checklist for Windows 2008 R2 DC and DISA STIG Checklist for Windows 7. For those three STIGs, these are the following number of fixlets (including non-relevent): Win7 (284) Win2008R2MS (274) Win2008R2DC (246). In TEMA when you look at the checklists, this is what numbers it shows for the checklists. Win7 (552) Win2008R2MS (530) Win2008R2DC (472). When you go into the checklists to look at the actual checks, it is duplicating the checks for some reason. I am not sure why it is duplicating our checks, but it is only doing this in TEMA. On the actual server it is not duplicating checks. It wouldn’t be a problem if it was duplicating them the same way, but it is not duplicating compliance the same for each one. There is an image of this attached. Does anyone know why this is only happening with the newer DISA STIG Checklists? I have tried utilizing DISA STIG Checklist for Windows XP, DISA STIG Checklist for Windows 2008 MS, DISA STIG Checklist for Windows 2008 DC, along with DISA STIG Checklist for Windows 2003 DC/MS. With all of those Checklists, we have no issues at all. The checks match on our TEM Server and in TEMA. If anyone can offer any input, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

(imported comment written by Jeff Saxton)

This issue appears to be a known bug. Internally we reference this as bz#44967

Please open a PMR with support.